Scheduled Maintenance Programmes
Every property needs cleaning to prevent the dirt and grime from building up and breaking down the paint prematurely.
When we undertake a maintenance job, the first thing we do when arriving on-site is to determine what needs painting, as sometimes the house may not require a full paint. We will work with you and your budget to suit your needs.
Our property maintenance schedule works as follows:
- We use an exterior cleaner and clean the whole house.
- We wash all windows and all rebates by hand.
- We remove all loose flaking paint with blades where it’s required.
- We sand down the wood to create a smooth surface.
- We sand all weather boards and exposed timber.
- We then spot prime where it’s required.
- We apply 2 coats of the desired colour to give you a smooth professional finish.
Call Gavin Lambert Painters and Decorators now to discuss your maintenance needs, 021 476 318.